[nfbmi-talk] Lansing Chapter Lia Sophia Jewelry Party

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 25 02:52:54 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,
This email contains information regarding
the Lansing Chapter's  Lia Sophia Jewelry party on Saturday October sixth whether you come in
person or place online orders.  If you have questions, please don't hesitate to contact me at
brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
 or 517-960-5575 and I will do
my best to answer them.
Mary Ann Robinson
Lansing Chapter Secretary
To place online orders go to:
www.liasophia.com/luckylyn
 Then click onto hostess connection .
 All orders done through the show will be giving the profit to our chapter.
 The special is buy 2 at regular price & get the next 4 items the most expensive at 1/2 price.
> There is $3.80 for shipping & 6% sales tax with each order.  Below are
> comments from Lynette, the show hostess.
 Hi Lansing Chapter ,
http://sites.liasophia.com/luckylyn
> 2) Click on the "Hostess Connection" link.
> 3) Enter your exclusive Hostess password in the space provided (in the edit box) and click
ENTER. YOUR EXCLUSIVE HOSTESS PASSWORD is: Aristocrat
Please complete your Wish List and Guest List as soon as possible
Lynette Curry
Your lia sophia Advisor
LynCurry4 at yahoo.com
(517)242-2058