[nfbmi-talk] What is like, ?

Linda Bloodsaw lbloodsaw2018 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 21:22:34 UTC 2013

Listed below are websites for Dearborn, Farmington Hills and Muskegon.  For future reference, you can Google the city/state you are interested in to get to that city's website.  There you will find information on transportation and phone number if you need more info.  I have not taken the time to learn how to create a link in an email, so you will have to copy the links provided and paste into your browser.  Hope this helps.

http://www.cityofdearborn.org/visitors/transportation?highlight=WyJ0cmFuc3BvcnRhdGlvbiJd

http://www.fhgov.com/default.asp

http://www.muskegon-mi.gov/community/transportation/

Sent from my iPad