[nfbmi-talk] What happens to VR cases?

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Thu Apr 4 15:47:46 UTC 2013

Daniel is absolutely correct here.

If you do not get a job, and you have no contact with your case worker for a period of more than 3 months or so, your worker will try to contact you, either by phone or in writing.  If they are still unable to contact you, or if you are not making reasonable efforts to continue your training and locate a job, then you will receive a letter from the BSBP, indicating that your case will be closed.  Your case cannot be closed without contact from the BSBP.

Christine