[nfbmi-talk] How to Get to that Training Center call notes!

Christine Boone christine_boone at comcast.net
Sat Apr 13 18:26:26 UTC 2013

You are quite right Daniel.  I am pleased that you are happy with the training you received, but then I can confidently state that I have never known a student who worked harder than you did to achieve that success:)
I know in my heart, that you could fly even higher if you had the  opportunity to attend an NFB training Center, simply because they have the means to enable you to achieve even greater things, and because you have the intelligence, the will, the strength and the determination to be all that you can be!

Warmly,
Christine
!