[nfbmi-talk] What is like, ?

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sat Apr 13 19:29:48 UTC 2013

Agreed that Grand Rapids and Kalamazoo are both more connected as far as
transit. Muskegon did just add some evening service until 10:40 PM which
is helpful. It isn't as well connected for intercity bus and has no
train service. It largely depends on your goals and what you are looking
to do.

Best regards,
J.J.