[nfbmi-talk] Voting Liaison

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 01:14:46 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

April 23, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     The National Office has sent me an email concerning a project
that they are conducting that involves having a liaison from each
state that will be trained to help make voting as accessible as
possible for blind voters. I am including the email below this letter.
Please write me off list and let me know if you would like to be
Michigan's Voting Liaison.

Sincerely

Larry Posont, President
National Federation of the Blind of Michigan(313) 271-3058
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
(313) 271-3058
Web page
www.nfbmi.org