[nfbmi-talk] Last Friday's MCRS Meeting

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 00:49:20 UTC 2013

A recording of this can be found at:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/22266576/MCRS08092013.MP3

I wonder how the new Training Center Director managed to cut the waiting time for new clients from 6 months to 6 weeks, according to Ed Rodgers?  It seems to me that a combination of denial of service to some clients and greatly reduced program times would have to be used in order to pull this off.  Rehabilitation of the blind in our State has now been reduced to a commodity.  Shame shame!

Download this thing, move forward in your media player and find out for yourself.