[nfbmi-talk] Leadership Seminar

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 02:06:24 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

August 12, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     There will be a Leadership Seminar in Baltimore on November
14-17. We will leave early on Thursday, November 14 and travel by
charter bus to Baltimore. The Seminar will be Friday and Saturday. We
will learn about the Federation, and see the International Braille and
Technology Center. We will travel home on Sunday. Each person who
attends must pay a nonrefundable $50 deposit no later than October 20,
the last day of State Convention. We must have thirty to forty
individuals attending in order to make the trip. The deposit will not
be refunded, unless there are insufficient people to make the trip and
it is canceled. Contact Mark Eagle at (517)394-4548 to sign up for the
Leadership Seminar.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (313) 271-3058
 Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

 Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the
National Federation of the Blind today!
 For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
 or call 1-855-659-9314