[nfbmi-talk] places to live in Michigan

trising at sbcglobal.net trising at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 18 00:51:00 UTC 2013

Yes, my husband and I live in Ann Arbor. We have busses and Paratransit. You must obtain a green card. If you have one, you can
obtain transportation in the city limits if you schedule it a day in advance for $3 each way. Same day service in the city limits is
$4. This is a shared ride system so be prepared to schedule rides 45 minutes before you need to arrive. The service lasts until
10:45 Monday through Friday and 6:30 on Saturday and Sunday. Holidays do not have bus or Paratransit service. Ypsilanti is not
nearly as good as the city limits of Ann Arbor, but there is some bus service and the Paratransit goes to some limited areas. I hope
this helps
Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan
Ann Arbor Chapter President