[nfbmi-talk] places to live in Michigan

Alexa lady_sunflower at comcast.net
Mon Aug 19 02:31:43 UTC 2013

What's the difference between the Ann Arbor authority and Lansing transit
services. It was mentioned that Lansing has better transit services. Living
in a college town isn't my first choice, but so far it
Seemrs.  like the next best transit service outside of Detroit. As far as
Detroit is concern, it isn't an option for me. Safety is first priority.
Anybody on here live in Livonia? My research shows that Livonia has very
limited service, only restricted to limited week days, short h