[nfbmi-talk] {Disarmed} found on nfbnewsline, very helpfulFw: Save Now on Season-Extension Supplies!

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Aug 22 23:16:15 UTC 2013

Save Now on Season Extension Supplies!    Hi,

I found this info about this company while reading the Bradenton Florida paper.
The seed company offers many things besides seeds. They also have a web site. T
They have a great big catalog. i ordered these green   beans that digest easier, some draft sunflowers that are beautiful and other seeds. I think I will grow spinach inside in a big pot using   seeds from them. I   placed my order on the phone and the woman was very helpful making sure I got what I wanted without spending a fortune.
I don't know about you all but it is much  easier to order via phone or online. This place has a great deal more than the typical retail stores  in this area.

Best,
Georgia