[nfbmi-talk] newsline

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 12:15:05 UTC 2013

Larry

   I am sure you meant that the BSBP or the State of Michigan funded
Newsline for the next six months.   My question, which I am sure others have
has well, is why?  All of a sudden, after the Paul Eagan article, Rodgers
changes his mind about funding Newsline.  Even at a time when he says he is
out of the office until September 3.  What should we surmise from this turn
of events.
   If Newsline is funded for six months, are we to assume it is just for the
current level of service and no upkeep or outreach funds being part of this
funding?  I am thankful for the funds and greatful that this valuable
resource for blind persons in Michigan is not eliminated like so many other
services and rights provided in the past.

Dave Robinson