[nfbmi-talk] Jernigan Institute grant is a big accomplishment

Lydia Anne Schuck lydia.a.schuck at wmich.edu
Tue Dec 3 15:43:35 UTC 2013

Hello listfriends,
We recently received the Jernigan Institute newsletter from Larry Posont.  I work in the world of research and just want to highlight one thing from the newsletter.  The Jernigan Institute got National Science Foundation grant funding.  This is a very, very big deal, and we should be proud that our organization not only has such a great science project that has received funding, but also that our organization is obviously very professional in research.  This is a landmark in our history of research in blindness.
Lydia