[nfbmi-talk] Jernigan Institute grant is a big accomplishment

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 17:32:53 UTC 2013

Hey Lydia, i agree totally about the awesomeness of this funding. The
National Federation of the Blind of Michigan is partnering with the
University of Michigan Dearborn to provide an outstanding science camp
next summer,  July 28-August 1, 2014. The future looks bright for
blind students  wanting to pursue  studies in the STEM subjectss.