[nfbmi-talk] What Is Wrong With This Picture?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Dec 7 02:41:34 UTC 2013

Dear Marcus and All,

No matter what the spin and no matter how much we try to figure this stuff
out there is one thing known here:

That is people who are deaf-blind and in mMichigan are going without needed
services, including assessments and equipment to live in this world on
equality and dignity. We know this is a federally funded program that is
very genorous as well at least in that it requires no Vocational outcome and
goes to 400 percent of the federal poverty level and, again is federally
funded.

So what is BSBP's problem with supplying these funded services and how are
they accounting for the expenditures?

Who knows?

They don't cough up simple answers to simple questions and never have done
so, or at least they won't give them to me without about $400 just for the
endless search for the answers.

But, then again Rodgers will continue to blame Perkins/Helen Keller for his
lack of accountability until his dying day.

Oh and now how do they explain the line item in the expense report where
Caldwell's salary and part was paid for with these funds?

Now I don't blame you my brther for not getting it. That is because I don't
get it. And that is because nothing these clowns do makes any sense and
nothing they do is accountable.

But here's the bottom line from this list alone.

Both you and James Schmidt alone have recived no services whatsoever though
the "Commission" has a publicly documented (since FY 2014 alone begining in
July of this year) of about $260,000 more or less. Neither of you have even
had assessments.
and this is the public record on one program on one topic and on one list
serve.

How many millions in other programs have been diverted, purloined, abused
and so on and so forth by BSBP or more appropriately its hacknoid master
LARA?

God knows.

I sure in the heck ddon't know and no one ever will until a complete
forensic audit is done of this outlaw organization in my opinion (goes not
only to BSBP but to LARA and the State of Michigan by the way).

Joe