[nfbmi-talk] Oklahoma

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 20:42:05 UTC 2013

Hey Joe,

BS4BP would gladly, I am certain, provide you with a one-way fare ticket
out-of-state!  When you depart, shutoff the FOIA machinery, okay?  That will
be a one-way fare ticket condition, I am certain.  You know Rodgers and
Arwood, on recommendation of Farmer and Zimmer, will want to see that small
detail fulfilled when you get the ticket!