[nfbmi-talk] calling apon the blind venders.

Jeff Crouch jeffanel at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 01:25:19 UTC 2013

Dear brothers and sisters of the fedaration,
I am seeking the assistance from blind people who have had the
experience of running a concession stand and or working as a cashier.
I am looking in to working at a movie theater, and since i'd most
likely be placed at the concession stand, i am looking for tips and
things that would make it easier to keep track of stuff.
My biggest concern would be the transaction point of the purchice,
when they being the custimur hands me the money and how i would be
able to effectively know what there handing me with out being worried
that, that person might try to give me the incorrect amount of money
and maintaining a quick turn around on the product such as popcorn,
soft drinks, and candy.

thanks all.

--
73