[nfbmi-talk] calling apon the blind venders.

Marcus Simmons ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com
Wed Dec 18 03:28:36 UTC 2013

There are money "bill identifiers" out there, the one I have is from J.J. of
the NFBMI. However there are others like the I phone apt.by
Cordially,
Marcus Simmons C.E.O.
ASE Certified Technician
Simmons BOSS CREATIONS
28179 Brentwood
Southfield,MI 48076-3069
Voice Mail: (866) 811-7018
(248) 552-8928
http://www.simmonsbosscreations.com
ceo at simmonsbosscreations.com

BE FOREWARNED:
The National Security Administration (NSA) is recording ALL phone calls,
emails and Internet activity in the interest of national security.