[nfbmi-talk] Fw: REQUEST FOR EMAIL NOTIFICATION MCRS SITE UPDATES

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Dec 18 13:16:30 UTC 2013

This is how a lawful SRC responds to requests for accessable information in accordance with the ADA and 504, let alone similar requirements in Title I of the Rehab Act for VR agencies and SRCs.

Contrast that with the bogus and ludicrous, chronic and pervasive violations of my civil rights, and those of countless others by BSBP.

They need to be sued.

Joe Harcz