[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Perkins School denialletter for services to BSBP on "I Can Connect"

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Dec 20 02:18:55 UTC 2013

Ok, this is typical of all the service providers in this daisy chain. Bottom
line and that includes most particularly BSBP is what?

No one and I repeat no one in this daisy chain has deliverred neccessary and
required services.

No one and I repeat no one has answerred basic simple questions about this
let alone in accessable format upon request and in accordance with civil
rights laws.

Now here we have a severe minority population, namely those who happen to be
classified as deaf-blind and under certain defined programs denied access to
those same programs or even simple answers to simple questions about same.

The service delivery for these programs and their effacy and transparency
shouldn't take another act of congress or some sort of disposentation by the
Pope or anything else that lucdicrous.

Basic questions from the public and consumers most effected should be
answerred directly, concisely and accassably.