[nfbmi-talk] Just Wondering

Joe Sontag suncat0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 02:28:02 UTC 2013

Recently, as I was drifting off to sleep, I got to thinking about Staff training
for new BSBP employees and the sleep shade requirement that's part of it.  Then it
hit me that, although Ed Rodgers and Mike Pemble have been part of the Agency for
a few months and I've been in at least one public setting with both men, neither
one has made so much as a remark about their experience and how it has caused them
to better understand blindness or to better appreciate the skill and dedication of
the instructors at the Training Center.
I wonder when Ed Rodgers and Mike Pemble received their sleep shade training?  Any ideas?