[nfbmi-talk] Quarterly Board Meeting of the Michigan Affiliate of the National Federation of the Blind

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 20:29:21 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

January 6, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     The Quarterly Board Meeting of the Michigan Affiliate of the
National Federation of the Blind will be January 26, 2013, from 10:00
to 4:00. It will be in Lansing at
First Christian Church Disciples of Christ at
1001 North Chester Lansing, MI 48912.
Come in the north entrance. Individuals will begin to arrive at 9:30.
There will be doughnuts and coffee. We will order pizza for a fee to
be determined. Please respond to me at (313)727-3546 if you plan to
attend. Send me Agenda items at my email address by January 19. I look
forward to working with you to change what it is to be blind in
Michigan.

Sincerely

Larry Posont, President
517-482-1800