[nfbmi-talk] National Federation of the Blind Minutes October 21, 2012 Doubletree Hotel

Marcus Simmons president at map-n.org
Mon Jan 7 19:23:58 UTC 2013

I noticed in the minutes, the following statement
"Tote bags are good and we are out. Sheila Latham will check the cost for
tote bags."

My suggestion is to contact Queensboro as a supplier at:

http://www.queensboro.com/ref/OOEMBCONOUM

They have great prices and greater quality. My company uses Queensboro for
all of our embroidered items and have no issues..

Cordially,
Marcus Simmons - President
ASE Certified Technician
Motown Automotive Professionals nonprofit
A 501(C)(3) Public Charity
55390 Lion Industrial Drive
New Hudson, MI 48165-8544
(248) 552-8928