[nfbmi-talk] free

Georgia Kitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Jan 10 00:29:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

This is Georgia Kitchen. We took in 2 of our neighbors kittens because they had bad colds and needed medical attention. Now they  are better. We are looking for homes for both of them. They are both boys, real cute and friendly. Both are black but one is darker in color than the other. The big one is friendly and playful and the smaller one is also very friendly and sweet. We are searching locally for homes of course and have advertised. They are well trained and also they happen to have short hair.

I know this is sort of off topic.  Our  retired vet said they  he could get them into our no kill humane society. I think he forgot to call us and  now seems to be out of town because I cannot get in touch with him.

Please write me off list should you want one of them or  both. They are inside cats and live with 2 other adult cats.

Best,

Georgia