[nfbmi-talk] Washington Seminar Agenda

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 22:53:33 UTC 2013

Hello Terri,

I encountered some problems reading the agenda for Washington Seminar as
well. However, I found that I was able to read the document after copying
and pasting it into a new document. I would post it here except for the fact
that I did not save the file. Perhaps you can give this a try to see if it
works for you as well. I am not sure why the agenda does not read correctly
as it is posted because the fact sheets seem to be just fine.

Hope this helps,
Elizabeth