[nfbmi-talk] Survey participants needed by students

Terry Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 02:54:12 UTC 2013

This was passed along by Daavid Andrews.  Will you assist a student?

Subject: Help Needed with Brief research Study Hi all, I am assisting two
high school seniors, Flora Richey and Zivvy Epstein, with conducting a
psychology study for their research seminar class. They are doing a study to
investigate how totally blind people mentally "visualize" emotionally laden
situations and make moral judgments about those situations. If you are
totally blind (light perception or less) and have been totally blind (or had
light perception only) since birth or before age 2, we would appreciate if
you could take this brief survey at
http://ucsas.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_01A5adetVQ06GlT

The survey should take no more than 15 minutes to complete, and in
compensation for your time, you will be entered into a raffle drawing for a
$20 Amazon.com gift certificate. Please complete the survey by Sunday,
January 27, if you can so that Zivvy and Flora will have time to analyze the
results and write up a presentation for their science fair in late February.

We would also appreciate if you could forward this link to anyone else you
know who has been totally blind since birth or before age 2.

Thanks in advance for your assistance. If you have any questions before
starting the survey, you can email me off-list at arielle71 at gmail.com Best,
Arielle