[nfbmi-talk] Job Opportunity - Detroit

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 01:40:26 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

July 13, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     Here is a job for a Rehabilitation teacher in Detroit. It was
found by Terry Eagle and goes to show that we must find jobs another
way since the Agency is not sending them to us.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
 (313) 271-3058
 Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

 Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the
National Federation of the Blind today!
 For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org