[nfbmi-talk] 2013 NFBMI Scholarship Committee Participation

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 20:22:39 UTC 2013

Dear Jordyn,

  I hope you are doing well in Texas and look forward to seeing you back in
Michigan this fall.  We are organizing a chapter in Grand Rapids this
Saturday and wondered if you had anyone we should be contacting.  If so,
please forward the contact information and name as soon as you can.  I
should have thought to contact you earlier, but MaryAnn's mom died recently
and we have been busy with the details of the funeral etc.
   Take care and thanks for any contacts you can provide.

Dave Robinson