[nfbmi-talk] rodgers is a liar and newsline related

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Jul 27 05:19:46 UTC 2013

Anyone who listened to the public meeting or might well get the transcripts
will know he said it and is either a documented liar or a documented fool or
both.

But he has been both from the beginning and we all knew stuff like this was
coming with the lying, cheating and stealing in the law that went on to
creating the BSBP, and illegally destroying the Michigan commission for the
Blind to begin with Fred and all.

We are a governance of law or we are a governance of men.

Tyranny, perfidy, exploitation, and multiple violations of state, federal
Constitutional law and violations of state and federal statutes aplenty went
in to this "witch brew" of what is now just a "block grant" for hacks in the
system some call BSBP with no consumer control or even oversight of any
meaningful fashion.

And, sir I told you so.

I told you and others this would happen and in public forum and at the
height of my abilities and my lungs. Yet, truth be told and again on the
record at both CIC and in other venues Fred Wertzel tucked, tumbled and
rolled.

You carried water for the powers that be during most of the years under
Cannon, and now you act with great outcry Fred? You stated publicly that
this sorry thing called BSBP might have some sort of hope or whatever?

I'm incensed.

Man oh man you, sir let it all go away and aided by your pollyanna view,
again in the public record let the monsters that officiate this shadow of a
thing exist when you could have and should have fought the thing and you
know this stuff Fred!

Shoot you still have the illegal dynamite paid for with Fedrationist funds
for OMA/FOIA violations in your hands without making them public that this
organization paid for legal and other services.

We could have and should have sued them to the dark ages Fred.

Oh, I'll probably get moderated once again but I'll tell you this latter day
stuff makes me ill Fred!

It really does.

I, for one was consistent in understanding the laws of this land relative to
Rehab, and for fighting for the best of them to the best of my ability.

I did not engage in chroniasm, or other things that sold out this entire
community or our class.

Some others did so. Now so I won't be censorred or put on moderated status I
won't say which individuals sold us out.

Ok?

Joe