[nfbmi-talk] Cash and Caring committee

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 10 21:13:10 UTC 2013

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

June 10, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     The National Office has put together a Cash and Caring committee
in order to raise funds for our national organization. They are
seeking an affiliate member from each state to participate on the Cash
and Caring Committee. I would be very glad if someone would contact me
in order to volunteer to serve on the Cash and Caring Committee.

Sincerely,
 Larry Posont
 President
 (313) 271-3058
 Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
 Web page: www.nfbmi.org

 Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the
National Federation of the Blind today!
 For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
 or call 1-855-659-9314