[nfbmi-talk] Cash and Caring committee

James Schmidt jamesschmidt1946 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 11 16:24:00 UTC 2013

JAMES SCHMIDT----8101 DAVIS STREET---CENTRAL LAKE---MICHIGAN---49622----TODAY JUNE 11

________________________________
 From: Larry Posont <president.nfb.mi at gmail.com>
To: nfbmi-talk at nfbnet.org
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 5:13 PM
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] Cash and Caring committee

20812 Ann Arbor Trail
Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

June 10, 2013

Dear Michigan Federationists:

     The National Office has put together a Cash and Caring committee
in order to raise funds for our national organization. They are
seeking an affiliate member from each state to participate on the Cash
and Caring Committee. I would be very glad if someone would contact me
in order to volunteer to serve on the Cash and Caring Committee.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont
President
(313) 271-3058
Email: president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Web page: www.nfbmi.org

Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further Donate your car to the
National Federation of the Blind today!
For more information, please visit:
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 1-855-659-9314