[nfbmi-talk] Introducing Myself And Asking On Behalf OfPotential New Member

Kane Brolin kbrolin65 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:35:10 UTC 2013

Thanks to Kim and Larry for your responses to my query.

The main thought I have here is that my friend and his wife still
haven't come to a complete recognition of the reality that functional
eyesight could be permanently gone.  Maybe it isn't; but I think that
personal interaction with those who can help them in their
geographical area is better than simply being on a mailing list or a
monthly at-large phone conference.  This way, there is an individual
they could turn to directly if the worst case scenario for his
eyesight comes true.

So anyone in the Grand Rapids area who is a committed
Federationist--someone I could put them in touch with
personally--would be the best short-term medicine here.  I also will
inform them of what is going on with the Kalamazoo chapter and when it
meets.  This is not especially close to where they reside in Grand
Rapids, but it's a start at least.

Kind regards,

-Kane