[nfbmi-talk] child needing Braille music help

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Mar 6 00:42:14 UTC 2013

Amy, our public library carries some braille mmusic.  It is listed on the
Bard website.  I would have to bone up on it myself because I haven't read
it for some time.  Not sence I played flute with the orchestra.  If anyone
knows where I can get a guide to reading music, I would like to know so I
could get back to it?