[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Cinnamon Almond Information

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 00:21:18 UTC 2013

Hello List,

According to the minutes Terri just sent out, it appears as though the subject of cinnamon almonds came up during the last board conference call. I sent the following email to Lary several weeks ago regarding a contact I found for the sinnamon almonds last summer. It is posted below for anyone who is interested in reading it.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth