[nfbmi-talk] Proverb

Pauline Smith zim1993 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 05:13:52 UTC 2013

What a well written message and it is very true. You can cut the flowers all you want, but the spring will keep coming. That is true for nature and it is true for our progress sort to be recognized as full pledge citizen s with all the rights responsibilities and consequences thereof. Thanks for sending this.

Pauline Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
https://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:443/enterprise/Recordings/V0HQKWJ7-20130308-0010.wav