[nfbmi-talk] Proverb

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at att.net
Fri Mar 8 03:36:22 UTC 2013

Hello,

Sometimes a proverb or saying comes along and touches a nerve.  I just read
this one on Twitter and it made me think about our on-going struggle with
BSBP.  It also reminds me of Dr. Jernigan, the subject of a lot of recent
conversation, here. In fact, it is a distillation of Dr. Jernigan's prophecy
that we seek not confrontation or strife, but we will do what we must. . .

Here is the proverb:

You can cut all the flowers, but you can't stop the Spring.

We, the NFB,  are the spring and we will sooner or later green up things for
blind people who are experiencing a very cold wihnter.

Warmest Regards,

Fred