[nfbmi-talk] March Lansing chapter meeting

Alexa lady_sunflower at comcast.net
Fri Mar 15 18:55:36 UTC 2013

Hello everyone on here. I'm Alexa originally from MI. I am planning to move
back to MI. sometime late this summer. As a partial sighted, I don't drive.
Does anyone know what areas that have reasonably good or good bus services?
What I mean is, extended service during evenings and weekends. I realize the
Detroit area has long bus service hours, but it isn't safe for me to live in
the city of Detroit. I welcome any opinion.
Cheers.