[nfbmi-talk] March Lansing chapter meeting

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 15 20:23:28 UTC 2013

Ann Arbor has service Monday through Friday until 10:45. Most busses run every half hour. On Saturday, busses end at 6:30. Busses run every half hour or hour. On Sunday, busses only run once an hour and end at 6:30. Busses are free if you have a green card. This is a card that makes you eligible for paratransit service. There is also paratransit service. It ends the same time as the busses. You must live in the city limits of Ann Arbor. If you schedule a ride 24 hours in advance, the ride is $3.00. If you schedule it same day, the ride is $4.00. This is a shared ride system, so you want to ask for a ride 45 minutes before you need to be anywhere. You are transported in cabs and small busses. Rides are available only in the city limits, so you have to live in the city limits and be careful of this. We also have a local chapter of the National Federation of the Blind here. I hope this helps.
Sincerely,
Terri Wilcox
Secretary,
Ann Arbor Chapter President