[nfbmi-talk] Fw: i Can Connect

Marcus Simmons president at map-n.org
Mon Nov 4 17:39:50 UTC 2013

Can you believe this?
----- Original Message -----
From: Marcus Simmons
To: Jones, Leamon (LARA)
Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: i Can Connect

Please send me a copy of that contract.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jones, Leamon (LARA)
  To: president at map-n.org
  Cc: Rodgers, Edward (LARA)
  Sent: Monday, November 04, 2013 11:48 AM
  Subject: i Can Connect

  Good morning Mr. Simmons,

  The Bureau of Services for Blind Persons Director, Ed Rodgers, forwarded your email to me regarding the National Deaf-Blind Equipment Distribution Program, also known as i Can Connect (iCC).  The Bureau entered into a contract with Perkins School for the Blind to provide assessments, equipment and distribution of technology to persons who are deaf/blind that meets the qualifications for the program.  The Bureau has a signed contract with Perkins to provide the above stated services.  The contract outlines the provision of services as well as the payment procedures.  I trust that this information is helpful.