[nfbmi-talk] data systems

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 6 13:12:03 UTC 2013

Hi Lydia and All,

I have a question related to this general topic that is right up your alley.
It is can BSBP actually track blind students in this state (or even identify
them all), and document how many of the total actually have an IPE proposed,
let alone completed?

All of this information is supposed to be readily accessible in the System
Seven reports. Yet, you've seen the ludicrous FOIA dodges on this and we've
all heard at the last advisory committee meeting stories of tragic
consequences particularly to blind youth, but not exclusively so.

Joe