[nfbmi-talk] data systems

Terry D. Eagle terrydeagle at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 21:48:02 UTC 2013

It is not that System 7 does not have the capability and capacity to do
these things, the problem is that management refuses to use the reporting
environment of System 7, and the BEP system known as telephoney.

I was told in August 2007 by the IT programmer of telephoney for BEP, that
in fact, the program was designed and ready-to-go in a manner that the BEP
licensee promotion and seniority point system, on telephoney, could and
would calculate, track, and report to BEP management and licensees the
current points earned by any given licensee, simply by using a telephone
keypad numbers, however, Ms. Zanger, then newly appointed BEP manager simply
would not put into use.  Why?  Because Ms. Zanger could not tamper with the
results, as she has done ever since 2007.  Here six years later, licensees,
especially those wanting to promote within the program, cannot get an
accurate and current accounting of their promotion and seniority points.
And despite the lip service and flowery talk of the Elected Operators'
Committee alleged leaders and representatives over the past 6 years,
absolutely nothing has been done to improve the failure of BEP management to
provide BEP licensees with their rightful accounting and reporting of the
points that are used to advance allegedly the careers of all BEP licensees,
rather than a few favored, as is the case, because of the corruption and
system tampering of BEP management, and the EOC being bought off by the
corrupt agency management.   As demonstrated by the BEP state audit results,
and moreover, by the fact that the BEP corrupt management remains, and has
been added to by the intimate relationship hiring of Essenberger, LARA has
clearly demonstrated a desire for the status quo of corruption, and lack of
a desire for accountability by and for BS4BP and BEP management in so many
areas.