[nfbmi-talk] Fw: to farmer foia on foia

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sat Nov 9 01:36:20 UTC 2013

Dear Mr. Arwood and Mr. Zimmer,

I must say I "appeal" this self serving determination to inspect Mr. Farmer's computer for its self-serving sort of arbitrary and capricious sort of thing here. But then again you all aren't so non-conflicted either are you? Where are the checks and balances which I was taught as a child mind you in the school systems of this State against abuses of power and influence? Where is the open governance and the "humility" of "public servants"?

Regardless I wish to inspect Mr. Farmer's computer with my attorneys for all the silly and ludicrous assaults you've committed upon my person in your arrogant pursuit of power don't you know?

Oh and by the way you might wish to look at case law on this. Includes Detroit Free Press v. City of Detroit amongst others.

And don't think for a moment that other lawyers much more capable than yourselves are blind cc'd on this and don't think for a moment you are immune from the rule of law after all is said and done.

And do you all think I am so stupid that I don't know a total conflict of interests here in that Mr. Zimmer is both the head of the designated State Agency and the one I'm supposed to file a FOIA appeal to...Oh my no conflict of interest here. I mean the chief judge and jury is after all the chief judge and jury just like he is the "final agency determinator" (poor grammar sorry) of all ALJ determinations. My oh my I'm so sorry I passed my Junior High School Civics class with an "A plus" and even if I got an "F minus" this is so conflicted of a process it stinks to High Heaven and even a child knows one cannot be impartial in these regards. Shame on you all for picking on this poor blind guy with these absurdities, or trying to do so. Shame on your ddictatorial bullying that would be cause of action in any court of law in America, except the courts of law, so-to-speak, giving these arbitrary and capricious happenings that act as judicial processes ad hoc and ad hominum and absurd to the max. Those of you who have law degrees and who act with such perverted outrage against common sense let alone the rule of law in this matter should have your law licences yanked.

Those bureucratic wonks who hang cowardly behind the skirts of these "lawyers" should hang your head in shame. Those of you who think this blind man, with albeit limited resources is going to cave to your infamy and your perversions of justice and equity have another thing a coming.

For I will not bend to your infamy; legalistic bullying; taxpayer sponserrred bullying; or anything else you think convenient to cover your own sorry assetts that act contrary to the public trust, interest, and the notion of democratic process as this "panicked" and self-protective response of one bureucrat Melvin Farmer suggests in his own words here.

Have a nice day.

Joe Harcz