[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Response to Request for Information on Minutes/Transcripts, State Plan & BSBP Staff Directory

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Nov 13 15:25:49 UTC 2013

This is simply insane. They know minutes are supposed to be produced under the Rehab Act and the OMA within eight working days and for free pro fforma. Here is a totally documented violation in policy and procedure of the ADA and 504 using (or rather abusing a state law) to avoid obligations under federal civil rights laws.

Moreover both the ADA and 504 effective communiccations requirements denote timeliness! This is hardly timely.

Joe