[nfbmi-talk] mighty nice of him

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Nov 14 16:21:20 UTC 2013

    OK,

Here is Rodgers talking about the so-called management plan at the Training Center and isn't it might nice of him to say the public could get it through the FOIA? Of course, lil' ole me would probably have to pay something like $175,000 or so while they search for it....

Joe

(verbatim"

20                        Lisa is in her management plan putting

21        priorities together for the Training Center, and we

22        will share that obviously with the Commission once it's

23        complete.   And once it's, once a final draft is done

24        then the public will also be able to access that

25        through the Freedom of Information Act if they wanted