[nfbmi-talk] AMENDED FOIA Response to Request for Informationon E. Rodgers Exp. for Attendance at the NFB MI Convention

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Nov 15 19:05:32 UTC 2013

Say Christine and All,

Do you think I should develop an IPE with BSBP to become the FOIA director
for LARA?

I mean I can pull numbers out of my backside just as well as any sighted
person can make them outup out of thin air.

I can tell those pesky citizens and reporters to "bug off" too.

Of course, I won't work cheap.

How about that one million dollar per year salary Governor Snyder, with
perks of course!

Again I don't work cheap to if I'm going to sell out citizens blind and
sighted alike I'm going to want something hefty. I mean to sell my very own
soul, I guess a million per year is pretty cheap.