[nfbmi-talk] AMENDED FOIA Response to Request for InformationonE. Rodgers Exp. for Attendance at the NFB MI Convention

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Nov 15 19:29:07 UTC 2013

I need some training on that, but good luck to me for that.

But, if I get that million dollar per year salary then eventually I could
buy the training center, staff it and then go get my training....Grin....

Seriously I think NFB should actually buy the MCB TC and then run it
proprly...But I do digress...