[nfbmi-talk] Fw: FOIA Request for Edward Rodgers personnel File

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Nov 18 17:32:31 UTC 2013

Actually I wonder if we should ask for his IRS tax return just llike he
wants to see every operators return? I mean what is good for the goose
should be good for the gander shouldn't it?

Oh and I'm still waiting to see if anyone has paid sales taxes at the
Capitol since they kicked Mark out of there, but continued to run it with
civil servents and untold ammounts of capital investments from VR funds....