[nfbmi-talk] more bsbp from spil

David Robinson drob1946 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 14:34:29 UTC 2013

Dear Joe,

  That is truly the tragedy of this corrupt agency.  Blind people not
getting the services they desire or need. Just multiply Terry's case by
humndreds and you can start to recognize the absolute insanity at the BSBP.

   I am deeply sorry for the blind people that will suffer from this
corruption and I hope that one day they will stand up and say enough is
enough. The NFB of Michigan, as the largest and most vocal organization of
the blind in Michigan, must take every step necessary to stop this
corruption and the very hateful bureaucratic control that is overwhelming
the blind of this state.  Mr. Arwood, Mr. Zimmer, Mr. Rodgers, Ms. Zanger,
Mr. Hull and especially Mr. Essenberg will go down in history, and yes, one
day, they will be history, as the most evil, hateful and corrupt bureaucrats
that this State has ever known.

Dave