[nfbmi-talk] Pre-registration exit survey

treasurer at nfbmi.org treasurer at nfbmi.org
Thu Oct 10 03:41:24 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

It?s that time of year again. Pre-registration has ended and my report
has been submitted to the convention committee. Now we look to the
next year?s convention to see how we can improve and make things better.

With that said, I would kindly ask that those of you that participated
in online pre-registration or weren?t able to complete online
pre-registration to take a short pre-registration exit survey.

Simply, send an email to Mark Eagle at treasurer at nfbmi.org explaining
your experience with online pre-registration. For example, did you
have problems registering, what was the problem, how can we make this
experience better, what did you like or dislike, etc.

This is a vital learning tool to improve our organization?s website
and gives our members an opportunity to voice their concerns.

If you choose to be anonymous please BCC me and thanks for your time.

Sincerely,

Mark Eagle
NFB of Michigan Treasurer