[nfbmi-talk] Pre-registration exit survey

Mary Ann Robinson brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 11 01:24:16 UTC 2013

Hi Mark,

I appreciate all your hard work connected to preregistration and the web
site; and being our treasurer.  I was able to register on line.  I paid for
both Dave and I, but I couldn't include information specific to him on my
form.  If we would have had different meal selections, I wouldn't have been
able to indicate that.

I hope this helps and thank you again for all that you do.

Mary Ann Robinson